Teacher Clothes!

Finding clothes that are cute, appropriate, and affordable for teachers can be tricky! Here are some of our favorite items we've gotten recently. We also reviewed each clothing item in a short video on our Instagram highlight. We'll continue to add to this post as we find new clothes we love! 




This dress is so comfortable! It also comes in so many different colors! 



This is a simple dress to throw on and head to work. The sleeveless option makes it great for those hot recess duty days! 



This dress is right up my alley! I love the fit and flare style. I don't have to worry that it's too short- the length is great. It also has pockets!! Comes in many different colors and patterns. 



These khaki pants are from Amazon. I loved the color and length. The shirt is one of my recent favorites from Stitch Fix. We are HUGE fans of this company. Their customer service is great and the quality of their clothes is amazing. Not to mention- we don't have to go shopping! They mail the clothes to our door- we decide what we want to keep and send back the rest! Click the link above to try Stitch Fix and get $25 FREE with your first fix! 



Flowy Tank

A great tank that's lightweight and flowy! Perfect for outdoor recess days! Comes in a variety of colors. 




I found this dress on a lightning deal for $18! I love how it's light, loose, and has pockets. There are many different colors offered. It did need to be steamed out of the package, but if hung afterwards I don't think that'll be a problem.


Pants- Hillary Radley brand from Costco 

I have this shirt in 4 colors. It's my favorite summer go to shirt! The pants are my FAVORITE brand of pants to wear to work. You can get them at Costco (in store or online) when in stock. They are pull on pants with tummy control. They are very affordable- this pair was $17! 


I love these waist define slub knit dresses from Old Navy! I have them in multiple colors. I always order in tall to ensure a good length for work.



This dress feels like "classic teacher!" It is so soft and comfortable! The pockets are a plus. I loved it with this headband- I have a pack in many different colors and they're great to throw on for a fun accessory. My new favorite item are these pencil earrings! I was ready to spend some big bucks on Etsy but Morgan found these on Amazon for cheap. We love a good deal! 
My Apple Watch has been making a comeback this year, now that I want to be connected to my new baby in daycare. I bought a couple new bands that I love!



I love the dark red color! I tried the pink at first and it was too close to my skin color. I returned for the red and love it. Loose, comfortable, good length!



Y'all. You CANNOT underestimate these shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes we've ever put on our feet!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glow Day!

March Madness Tournaments

Class Jobs